Join Terrie Price has she walks us through a study of "Discerning the Voice of God".
A decade ago, Priscilla Shirer authored Discerning the Voice of God, and since then God has continued to grow, teach, and challenge her in her walk with Him. This revised and expanded edition reflects that growth through new stories, illustrations and exercises.
Through 7 sessions, discover the root to clear and daily communications with God - humble obedience. learn how surrender unlocks His many blessings intended for us, centers us in His will, and helps us discern His voice in everyday life.
- All-new 35-45 minute video teaching sessions
- Weekly articles by Dr. Tony Evans
- Updated and substantially expanded content including in-depth illustrations.
This study is being done in-person and via ZOOM. Please email Terrie Price to register for this study and to get the link to join via Zoom. A mask will be required for the in-person study.
All are welcome! Come on in, we will save you a seat!
As we gradually re-open, we realize that some of you are ready to return to in-person meetings, while others would rather continue on-line. For our Fall Bible Study we are doing both! We will meet at the church if you're comfortable, or you will be able to join via Zoom.
- We meet every Wednesday at 6:30 pm, led by Terrie Price
- L.E.A.P. (Love, Encourage, Appreciation, and Prayer) group is meeting via text and offers prayer, encouragement and appreciation through emails, phone calls and letters. Email Catherine if you'd like to know more.
- A daily devotional group study is happening via the YouVersion Bible app. Studies range from 3-21 days and take just a few minutes to complete every day at your desired time. Please email Melissa if you'd like to know more.
You are invited to join a new Fall Women's Community Group. See below for details.
We are a community of sisters who love to come together to encourage and grow in our relationships with each other and with our Lord and Savior.
We offer a variety of ways to build relationships with one another through community groups such as Bible Studies, events, workshops, and fun activities.
No external events are planned during the Covid-19 pandemic. Come back when the shelter in place has been lifted.